Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Bretton Woods, Cranmore, and Waterville Valley

This past weekend I went on a trip to get the full use out of my college 4dom pass.
                I started by going to Cranmore on sat. morning. Cranmore was pretty fun, it was super sunny and all of the skiing was on the southern side, so it was extra sunny. Then at about lunch time, I decided to leave to hit Bretton Woods. Bretton was awesome, they got snow on Wed, when everybody else got rain, so there was a good base. They had top to bottom, a little park, and it was snowing too, which really brought that winter feel.
               On Sunday I decided to go to only Waterville to film some park. Waterville was pretty crowded, which is good for the mountain, but bad for me, because this means it was extra icy. Also Waterville had just had a snowboard event the day before, so all of the features was setup for snowboarders. And Waterville only had one trail open, so the crowds were everywhere. But all-in-all it was a pretty fun time. Check out the video I got. I'm in it, the guy in the blue sweatshirt.

Lil Slam Sesh from Sam McGowan on Vimeo.



No comments:

Post a Comment