Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Cannon and Loon over Thanksgiving Weekend

 
Cannon and Loon this Thanksgiving Weekend.

So this past weekend I headed to Cannon and Loon for what I thought was going to be the most busy weekend of the year, but it honestly wasnt that crowded. I didn't go to far up Cannon because I just stayed on the rails all day, but everybody I talked to said it was the normal, cold Cannon, just with less trails then usuall. Loon was sweet though, they have 15 trails open and one terrain park with three different features. It's so nice when I resort changes their park regularly, and loon did that. They setup a trap box, a down tube and a flat box. From what I heard from everybody, the park at Waterville is terrible, but I will be able to comment on that soon. In the meantime, watch my edit below.

Strangers in NH from rob dresser on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment