Monday, November 22, 2010

"Light The Wick" by TGR at House Of Blues


So last Friday I went down to Boston to visit my friend Chris and watch the new TGR movie, "Light The Wick", at House Of Blues in 3d. The movie has been getting great reviews because it is in "3D", but I'm here to shoot some of those down. There was only one 3D segment, and that was probably the craziest thing I have ever viewed, but it was at the end of the movie, after an entire flick of 2D big mountain skiing, which bores the hell out of me. I find big mountain skiing boring to watch because there really isn't much big tricks, and its all the same. Like powder is the funnest thing to do, but horrible to watch. But I guess if you are a powder hound, this movie is for you, but myself, I will not be buying this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment