Monday, November 29, 2010

Loon Opening Day!

So I was at loon for the opening day, Nov 23, and it was amazing. I was there in the morning before the rain came, but it was my fav conditions. The snow was like mashed potatoes, soft and easy to get an edge in, but it was groomed and a lot of people did not come because they thought it was gonna rain.
http://www.loonmtn.com/info/winter/gallery.aspx?ri_video=50851#ri_mvpEmbed_playlist836
If you watch this video you can see that I got in video of the day. The park was super fun, nothing was to big, but the setup was just fun. There was a down box that was skinny and low to the ground, but long; there was a flat disco box, which is super wide and low to the ground; and there was a mellow down rail that was also low to the ground. All in all, super fun time and I cant wait to ride loon this winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment