Monday, October 11, 2010

Fun in the Sun Rail Jam at Wachusett (Recap)

This past weekend, I headed down to Wachusett Ski Resort in western MA for the 5th Annual Fun In The Sun Rail Jam.

The Rail Jam was a fun event. I showed up with my friend Timmy (Snowboard), my little brother Willie (Red jacket) and a few filmers. The event was mostly a snowboard rail jam, and the snowboarders killed it. One snowboarder threw a backflip out of the up-rail, and many spun onto every feature. My friend Timmy mad finals with just clean fluid tricks on everything. The skiers had less competitors but was still a sight to be seen. I was one of the four skiers to make finals, but because I have a broken foot currently, I decided not to compete in them. However my friend Colin, and my brother Willie did compete. Both of them seemed to steal the show. Colin had a double switch up on the up rail, and Willie threw a ton of tricks that were crowd pleasers.

Results

Skiers
1st
Willie (Red Jacket)
2nd
Colin(White T-Shirt)
4th
Rob Dresser (Green T-shirt)
All in all, this rail jam was a fun event and mad props to everybody who drove in from everywhere for the event. Next year should be even more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment