Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Stept in Plymouth

Stept Productions Presents "Network" in Plymouth



So last Thursday, Stept productions brought it's newest movie, "Network" to premiere in Plymouth. This was one of my favorite movies of they season so far. It was filled with urban scenes, huge park jump segments, and not to much powder, but just enough. The best mix of a movie yet, also with a superb mix of skiers and snowboarders, its a movie that most everybody in Plymouth can enjoy watching. My favorite section in the movie had to be Clayton Vila's part, we used to be roommates back when I was in high school, and the kid has stepped it up to a level that's truly amazing, I actually find it hard to put his segment into words, but its great. One thing that I was sceptical about when I went to watch this movie is how good it will be, considering the rider from best segment of the movie before, Nick Martini, blew out his ACL so he did was not able to put together a segment. But to my surprise, Nick Stept'ed it up behind the camera, and filmed some of the most picture perfect shots I've ever seen. Another smaller thing that I liked in the movie, was my car is in the background of a couple shots, and I'm in the background of one too. All in all, I will be buying this movie when it comes out on DVD, and I would suggest you would too.
                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment